We are an Independent Spiritualist Church located in Cape May County, NJ. Our primary influence is the Anderson Feri Tradition. Donations to the Church help support among other things, the Cape May County Homeless and Cape May County Animal Shelter.
Spiritualist services are conducted at St. Babs Church, Goshen, NJ.
Declaration of Principles*
- We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
- We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true religion.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.
Bob Bitting (Ravenstar) Has been a Psychic, Medium and Spiritual counselor for over 35 years…
Bob Bitting (Ravenstar) was born and raised in Cape May, NJ, The nations oldest seaside resort… At the confluence of the Atlantic ocean and the Delaware bay, where ancient Victorian Mansions abound, Bob honed his Psychic skills. He was the first Psychic medium to explore Historic Cold Spring Village. Bob has done over 18,000 readings online! MORE INFO and information on Bobs Private in person readings and event scheduling. Click Here!
It's Friday 12:40 AM —
Dona learned to read cards from her grandmother at a very young age. She was born with a sixth sense and doubted her ability for some years. However her spirituality quest led her to realize not only did she know how to read the cards, the messages would come to help others seeking answers on their journey. She has been reading for friends most of her life, professionally for about 6 years.
Payment for services are considered donations to the Church of Ravenstar : A NJ Non-Profit Corporation.