Spiritualist services are conducted at St.Babs Church, Goshen, NJ.
Declaration of Principles*
- We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
- We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
- We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true religion.
- We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
- We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
- We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
- We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
- We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
- We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.
- We believe in God .
- We believe that God is expressed through all Nature.
- True religion is living in obedience to Nature’s Laws.
- We never die.
- Spiritualism proves that we can talk with people in the Spirit World.
- Be kind, do good, and others will do likewise.
- We bring unhappiness to ourselves by the errors we make and we will be happy if we obey the laws of life.
- Everyday is a new beginning.
- Prophecy and healing are expressions of God.
*from the National Spiritualist Association of Churches. (Not affiliated)
We offer services to the community such as Marriages, Handfastings, Commitment ceremonies, Funeral Services, Reiki Healing, and Psychic Services including Spiritualist sittings. Our ministers are fully ordained and are able to perform marriage ceremonies in accordance with NJ State Law. We are a NJ Non-Profit Corporation.
Our business office is located in Cape May County
Why the name Ravenstar?
The Ravenstar is the symbol of the God Spirit that is the highest part of the Soul and connects to the divine. We chose this name to reflect the connection that we must make to The Divine.
Congregations of the Church of Ravenstar: